Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 3.2 Apocalypse Now Please!


The first thing I want to address this week is an apology to anyone my bad grammar or miss spelling offends. It is not meant to offend and I’ll give you a personal apology and a special seat on the bus for the apocalypse, Just meet me at the mall and the short bus will be waiting there to take you to safety. Too My English Major Daughter I appreciate the offer for help but I think I’ll just stumble though this. I know your not one of the snobs! I mean smart people that will survive because they can spell zombie and diagram it in a sentence. And I all I can do is put a bullet though there head at 200 yards.

So this week is Where! There has been many hours of debate about this around my house. As there is for most topics around the apocalypse. I myself after much deliberation will choose to go with good old farm land. One of my high ranking consultants has her eye on a castle not far away because it already has some shooting towers. I personally have to pull rank stay with the farm. I can put up a temporary tower in a hour or two and I have quarter mile in any direction to see danger approaching and nice flat ground. It would take me a week to clear the ground near the castle and the creek that is close gives it a blind spot. But you can bet we will work on the castle as plan “B” always have a plan “B”.



Will it start with the squirrels? They have been stock piling nuts for years

The official stance is look for land that has a clear 360 view from a tower or lookout point. Can plant and raise food for a longer term survival. Where ever you chose make sure you can defended it affectively in 24 hours or less. Keep in mind cars won’t run for ever and live stock has to be fed also. Most people want to head for the hills, the hills can hide you better but also means things can hide and hunt you better. Most the time hills and mountains mean you will spend more time fighting the elements instead of fighting to stay alive. 



Now my choice also assumes I have a clan with me of the people I’ve chose. If I was in it just by myself I might choose to head for the hills but it would be one tough battle. Most mountain men barely could do it when game was plentiful and Indians just wanted your scalp. Now days Game is scarce and Zombie will want to eat your brains.

Next week - Where and what supplies do I stock pile?

3 comments:

  1. We'll see who lasts longer when the time comes dude! We might as well make the end of the world (more) interesting... I bet I can outlast you in my castle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please! you can't storm a castle by your self, and with little or no Ammo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but no one is going to survive with you two bickering. Lets go through this again,the people who always die 1st as we know...

    #1 Teenagers who have sex
    #2 Minorities & Blond chicks (sorry but its true)
    #3 PEOPLE WHO SEPARATE FROM THE GROUP!!! DAH

    So maybe you guys should think about this before you already start killing yourselves! Lets make a packet we will stay @ the farm were dad will have control of the down stairs & Irish Girl will have control of the up stairs, until we get the castle ready. The only this I will point out is the castle is right next to a church & nothing good ever happens around churches (just sayin).

    ReplyDelete